Thursday, February 2, 2012

Updates

Good morning. I am under the weather today cant seem to shake this cold it goes away and comes back stronger its been like almost a week now. Ok so I do alot of diffrent crafts and things latley I knit alot and make teddy bears. Im going to stick to those things they bring me the most joy.

I am spinning again, my husband love him so!!!! Made me a pengiun style spinning wheel with a quill, it works wonderfully and I have some yarn drying right now upstairs. I navajo ply my yarn its just the coolest way ever. Hope to have a actual louet kiwi wheel some day.

My ETSY shope is getting traffic now alot my bears are geting noticed come on down and look for your selves im chademphill.etsy.com if you didnt know. I love my shop just wish for more sales.

I have officialy lost 70lb in three years lost the last of it last year 40lb woo woo!
HITT high intensity training with weights is the way to go if your looking to shed the lbs it works like magic. Got my metabalism to work again plus 6 small meals a day its amazing how the body works God made us so well!

Ok I dont have pictures today want to upload them as soon as I get them Im gona challange my self to develop my blog evry friday atleast and face book. Sticking to my weight training and start running again, clean eating and oh yah Im doing a natural hair product challange no chemicals gonna talk more on that later but I make all my products now except fo conditioner gona try a recipe this weekend. Gonna spin up and knit up some warm weather stuff gonna need it next year, and make some more teddies!

Okay pics and thing later LOVE AND GODS PEACE PEEPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment