Monday, February 6, 2012

New roving



Ok let me appologize last time I was here I went on a tirade. Sorry It just still hurts sometimes more than others. Just want love for everyone and much respect. I did not need to throw out curse words and things .

Today I went to a litle store kinda big though called Tempe Yarn and Fiber, Nice people there and a great inventory did not get to stay long but will be going back soon. I have undertaken a spin to finish project. Lalas simple shawl pattern with my own hand spun yarn. I spun all day almost and I realize my wheel is a little slow going. I should have enough singles to ply by staurday then, they have to dry, so by monday I should be able to start knitting.

I will be posting pictures of my yarn and progress as it goes, I was so inspired by Yarn Harlots Jacob Damask shawl it is so pretty she spun up her yarn and knit it up. I am by no means as talented as she, so the simple shawl will be good I took her color scheme. I love the natural colors of fleece and so most of my knits are in natural colors anyways maybe some day I will love colors, but to me natural is beautiful.

Love and Gods peace peeps!!!!

1 comment:

  1. PS the white roving in the bag I have had since last year, time to use it up!

    ReplyDelete