Monday, February 20, 2012

My pic with John Force


MY first picture of me on my blog, I wasnt sure if I wanted to do this but hey the end to a means you know. What is the end you ask? I got my picture taken with John Force. It began as an infatuation as a little girl the first time I saw him racing those fast cars and talking fast with those teeth I knew I was in love. There are diffrent types of love and this is not the love that I hold for my husband, but the love I hold for family. This man has changed the face of NHRA DRAG racing and made it more personable. I see him and I know that it will and hopefully be always a family sport. This is me after a long day but let me begin by saying, Thank you Bobby my dearest father inlaw and boyfriend I love you so much for making this happen. He bought my husband and I tickets.

Not just tickets but tower tickets are you kidding me. We are like at the front of the strip.Starting line baby thats right, but I digress. Any who this is a pic of our view totaly cool.We sat up front the whole day not to mention roof action were the gas fumes roll over and burn your eyes and the sound shakes you to your knees what.


The food was great and filling, my boo wanted more but no second. All is well cause the drinks were free and I had 3 buds yes I had beer. Oh and the server/bodygaurd of the food was really cool and didn't mind my husband staking the corn bread. The ribs were not jucie but tasty.

Okay did I say family man John is up against his daughter Courtney first race of the finals. He lost I think for love more than anything else. I just had a blast I love my family I have an amazing life and I am more than the some of my parts. I can not belive that this day happened and I am so blessed Not to mention I got my picture taken with the man him self, JOHN FORCE!!! I had my arm around him and shall never wash it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment