Tuesday, February 7, 2012


So today I finished spinning and plying the cream yarn for my shawl, it seems that the size is bigger than I wanted, it is worsted weight I think. Any who so I will start the deep chocolate tomorrow I will spin day and night and hope to get do in less than 2 days. Yep my wheel is slow going I know that now and I will be in the market for a wheel soon. I'm gonna use this one my sweet husband made for me till I cant take it anymore. I love him so I feel like I will hurt his feeling if I get a wheel but I know that is not true. He loves when I'm happy.

I tried to get as consistent a yarn as I could but this is only the 5th or 6th time I have produced yarn and this is by far the best I have made.I hope that I can reproduce this yarn in the other colors so my shawl looks nice but I will love it anyways. Okay time line chocolate brown spun and plyed by Thursday night, grey spun and plyed by Saturday night. Set and dry Sunday, Monday start knitting Monday or Tuesday night. Hey miracles happen every day. I have more pictures but for some reason they wont download so I will post later. Oh yeah Ravelry im on Ravelry under Chademp I love love love this site so cool. I have my project up and will update there also ok thats enough, yawn eyes, getting heavy, so tired. Goodnight.
Much love and Gods peace peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment