Monday, June 21, 2010

Wow my Blog is on GOOGLE!!!!

Its been a while since I posted I have tried some new things out and in love with spray paint art I tried it out and I love it. My first 3 paintings aren't really that good but here is the story. We went out to the salt river and I set up. I was nervous and it was very very hot out so the paint dried faster than I would have liked.I will be going out 2morrow morning to paint in the green field near my home so excited I want to get good at this. I have always be infatuated by spray paint, must say I did some tagging in my younger days, sorry neighborhood I think organized graffiti is great to say you are allowed to mural on a given wall but when it is destructive its not as good. I don't think the artist gets a chance he/she is in a hurry you know. But spray cans are a marvelous thing indeed!

Excited that my blog is on google search now thank you Lord Jesus it feels to me as a miracle of sorts. I am in the process of finishing "WHAT A TALE"!!! Hopefully I will be taking my ETSY store out of vacay mode soon Look forward to the future really!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment