Sunday, June 6, 2010

30min painting and Modge Podge Dimensional Magic




Ok so here it is Tom really likes it I mixed alot of mud and rushed in 30 mins.
So I had a great idea before I taped a design on the canvas so when it dried there would be spaces I wish I hadn't done that kinda!

But then I remembered all the great stuff I have and decoupaged scripture, added 18 karat gold leaf paint and raised it with new Modge Podge Dimensional Magic , I love this stuff!!!! I then put glitter in the colors that complement the paint and Tom had an 8x10 frame so go GSA here it is. Now I did this as a challenge the painting was done in 30 min every thing else was done today, even though I am not that happy with how it turned out I have some great ideas now and life is about experimenting.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 TINV

No comments:

Post a Comment