Friday, June 4, 2010

Revamp of GSA


Green Starving Artistisom.
"{Only buy what is necessary for art work."
I posted that my hubby was upset that I was spending money on art supplies when I have so many. So I came up with GSA much respect to the real starving artist out there. Any who I found a technique that I want to try but it will require me to, buy things out side what I already have that is another term of GSA use what I have.
So I thought what is a good way to acquire some new stuff and stay within GSA.
Recycle, I will ask people if they have anything they are planning on getting rid of and see if it could be used. I will only spend money that is made from the sale of art work, you say it takes money to make money well yes it does and when I need to I will. So that is the revamp.

I'm working on my sculpt getting ready to paint it I have a new mask and doll in the works. I had a massage today by a wonderful therapist and my back is feeling great.
She recommended a fast to clear my head I fill as if I am at a cross roads.I can not go into much detail now because I not quite sure what exactly it is. i just don't feel like I'm were I should be. I want to run away, I want to hide and at the same time I want to be out and open. All I can think is if I had this or that it would be better would it be?

I love my life I know that I am blessed but there is something that I want and need.I am going into some think time and some respite as much as I can and still work
I need to know what it is. Maybe my walk with the Lord is not right. I don't know. What I do know is that GSA will be very hard or maybe easy I will let you know. I work tomorrow when I get home I'm diving into some work art work!!!!!
Question if you buy two sodas 1 for you and one for someone and that someone buys
one soda for you, and then they take the soda they bought for you and the soda you bought for them, is it like they never bought a soda for you at all he he he?
Comment if you like to Id like to know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment