Saturday, June 5, 2010

Okay I had a wonderful day today! I worked I came home exhausted and went to sleep after eating turkey wraps, my hubby got some smoked turkey and mozzarella cheese yum.
I kept thinking all day about what I was going to do when I got home and ended up sleep.
I woke up after a nightmare, at least that's what my mom and I call them. It is a state of consciousness while your body is still asleep. You can not move a muscle and make a sound, you are aware that your mind is awake but you have a feeling of dread that if you fall back asleep that its not a good thing. Any who its terrible over the years I have learned to make sound that alerts my hubby to shake me and wake me. if he is not home I tough it out struggling to budge my body.

After that I was shaken and remembered the 30min challenge, excited I broke out my paints and brushes and a small 8x10 canvas I'm not stupid and by no means a painter so I worked small. 30min come on I watched Bob Ross not truly finish in a show on several occasions and I am not him ,not gonna pretend I am him and not going to pretend that that is my field of artistry no mam.

OK so I worked fast I worked hard I mixed mud the paint really has to dry before the next coat and if it doesn't its not pretty. I went with a open theme and tryed to stay in the limits of his style. My hubby timed me and told me the 15-7 min mark and then said stop so fast that it startled me I said oh now. Oh no I was thinking I have completely failed this It is horrible this sucks. I am new to this really so all my stuff is learning for me fun.

Scared that I failed my hubby turns around he's on the couch watchin NHRA. He says baby I said what, its beautiful he really liked it, now he loves me so I question how good it really is. Like I said I worked fast and mixed mud so be gentle. I am not a painter I paint. I said I would post it no matter how it turned out I Will put it up tomorrow. Good night I have church in the mornin, If we go we try not to miss but its been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment