Monday, June 21, 2010

Spart my 2nd atempt at spray paint art





So I went out this morning and painted. I took my spray cans out and went to town I had a few people stop and watch I'm going out again 2morrow. I need practice to get good and I intend to practice I love this form of painting it is so wonderful to watch it unfold. I found that I had peace today. My favorite visitor today was a chocolate lab who came up tail wagging tongue lapping so cute. I was worried she would step in the wet paint but she was respectable.
This attempt went well I was out there at 7:30 till 9:15 it began to warm up and my paints started to react different. I am trying to figure out my scraping tools the one I was using most was to skinny and I don't like the result of my rocks, but the painting with the tree is done differently I will use that tool more. Can't wait to see what comes out of the cans in the morning!!!!
God Bless!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool stuff Chademp. I seem to be like you in that I love spray paint art. I have been hooked for about six months and I am also under the impression I am merely a medium or tool for the art to become what it will. I was wondering if you might explain how you get that atomsohere haze in white around some of your work . I am struggling with this technique and any insight you may offer would be great. Thanx and always in all ways "Go with God" Peace 2 u. and keep on painting my nu friend. you can reach me on gmail at johnnybuilt4u. L8r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the effect by blowing paint off a surface what I mean is am the can at a plastic scraper or piece of board and spray that the mist from the paint falls on the work and you get the haze effect!

      Delete
  2. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. abstract art

    ReplyDelete